The Ada First UMC church building is located at 301 N. Main St. in Ada, OH, at the traffic light intersection of SR 235 (Main St.) and Highland Ave.
Those wishing to drop-off their passengers may use the canopy entrance on the west side of the church building, which is accessed from W. Highland Ave.
After dropping off your passengers, proceed north, make the next right onto the alley, which exits onto Main St.
Please refer to the yellow lines in the image below for dropping off passengers.
Those with handicap needs should use the canopy entrance of the church. There are two handicap spaces on the church property just north of the canopy and on Sundays, the parking adjacent to the church on Highland Ave. is handicap only as well. There is also a handicap spot at the southwest corner of Main and Highland.
Please refer to the blue rectangles in the image below for handicap accessible parking spot locations.
- The church has limited parking on the north alley for approximately eight cars.
- The majority of parking is off-site on the nearby streets.
- The Ada Public Library, located just north of the church on Main St., has a parking lot that is available on Sunday mornings only.
- The Village of Ada maintains a free public parking lot one block south of the church at the intersection of N. Gilbert Ave. and W. Buckeye St.
- Please refer to the green rectangles in the image below for available parking locations for Sunday mornings.