Ada FUMC is partnering up with the Kroger Company through the Kroger Cares program as an opportunity to raise funds for use in the church. Every time you shop at ANY Kroger location and scan your Kroger Plus card, a percentage of that sale is returned to the church. There is no cost to sign up for the program. All you need to do is shop - which we all know how to do that! For those who already have a Kroger Plus card, you will need to register your Kroger Plus card to link up with church and for those looking to get your first Kroger Plus card it is easy to get a card and begin shopping. The program runs from April to April, so beginning you can sign up for the program.
· Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
· If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· Click on Sign In.
· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on “Create an Account’ box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address and creating a password, entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email and can now log in to the site.
· Once you are logged in, on the bottom menu click on Account
· If this is your first time to log in, you will need to enter your Plus Card number on this screen. Returning users can skip that step.
· At the very bottom of this screen, under “Community Rewards”, enter the number or name of organization First United Methodist Church Ada. Select the church name from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the church’s name on your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for the church until after you register your card.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.